Sep 23, 2022
Goa Holiday? Here Is Your Packing Checklist
We’re going where the sun shines brightly, we’re going where the sea is blue
We’ve seen it in the movies, now let’s see if it’s true!
When you are getting your checklist for Goa trip ready, there is a strong chance that a song just like this would be running through your mind. Even though you are still at home, getting things organised, your mind is already on those sandy beaches, looking out at the azure blue waters and enjoying your little ones building sand castles. Well, if you are travelling with your little ones, it is pretty much certain that your packing list will grow a lot longer – for a honeymoon or a holiday with friends, all you need to do is throw a few clothes, a few swimsuits and some basics into a bag and you are done. But when you are travelling with tiny humans, the list is bound to grow a lot longer, and it would be really easy to miss the most important stuff.
If you are planning a Goa holiday, or a beach holiday anywhere in the world for that matter, you will need to have a checklist ready so that you can be sure that you pack and take everything your little one and you might need. At Jibble and Cuzzi, we are always in a beach vacation mood, which means that we have pretty much all that you might have on your beach vacation packing list and here is all that we consider essentials:
- Swimwear – Well obviously you are going to the beach, you are going to spend a lot of time in and around the water, which means that your little ones will need appropriate swimwear. Whether you have a little girl or a little boy or both, you will want to shop from the extensive and exclusive range of swimsuit for kids on offer at Jibble and Cuzzi. From one pieces and adorable bikini sets for little girls to colourful swimming trunks for boys, there is much to choose from and most importantly, they are all made using high quality sustainable fabrics, making it comfortable for all day wear!
- Caps and goggles – The sea is fun to splash around in, but at the end of the day it is water that can wreak havoc on your hair and eyes, especially of the little ones. That is why you need to make sure that you pack at least one set each of swim caps and well-fitting goggles. Whether you want a simple looking cap or something quirky like a mermaid or unicorn, its all on offer at Jibble and Cuzzi as are goggles – choose from floral ones or ones that are inspired by Monty the Monster!
- Inflatables – Even if your little ones do know how to swim, there is nothing wrong in adding inflatables to your Goa packing list and should you be shopping at Jibble and Cuzzi, you are going to feel spoilt for choice. From the small ones that will fit right on the arms of your tiny tots to pool like inflatables that would very well seat your entire family in one go! You can choose from ones that look like surfboards to ones that look like a holiday van! And there are the classics too – the inflatable ring in the candy colours, the beach balls that can ensure hours of fun and the inflatable vest that will keep your little one floating in the shallow waters of the hidden coves!
- Hats – No matter which time of the year you are going to Goa, chances are that the sun will be shining down on you, which is why the need for hats is bound to arise. At Jibble and Cuzzi, you can pick from the cutest looking hats around and they will not only protect the heads of your little ones, but also keep them feeling cool and looking stylish! Yet again, these are made with incredible quality that will last long and give you true value for your money. So, make sure that you add these hats to your Goa trip essentials.
- Towels – Obviously you are going to get wet and there will be sand everywhere and then you might need something to spread out, on top of which you can spread the picnic or even laze around and rest when you are on the beach. That means that another absolute essential on your Goa checklist has to be towels. There are some super cool looking towels on offer at Jibble and Cuzzi and these are not only highly absorbent, but also skin friendly. They are extremely soft and will last several washes without showing any signs of bobbling.
- Toys – How can you go to a beach and not have some cute toys for your little ones to play around with? Ok, so you have packed the inflatable ball, but how about some beach bats that allows the entire family to indulge in some beach tennis! There are also some other wooden toys that are small enough to be taken anywhere and interesting enough to keep kids occupied anytime.
- Masks – Let’s be honest, the pandemic might have reduced in its strength, but that does not mean that it gone completely, which is why you need to make sure that you add masks to the list of things to carry for Goa trip. Once again, Jibble and Cuzzi will come to your rescue, because we have several options when it comes to face masks. Rather than carrying single use masks, why not do a little for the environment and opt for reusable masks. And once your little ones see the prints and colours that we offer, we are certain that they will not want to use any other mask!
Now that everything on your check list has been ticked off, how do you intend to carry all these things around? So, the final thing that you need to add to the list of things to pack for Goa is a roomy beach bag! Pick up the Jibble and Cuzzi canvas beach bag that is roomy enough for all these things that you will need and stylish enough to be carried around as a regular bag too!All that’s left now is to head to the gorgeous beaches of Goa and enjoy the time with your family and little ones!